Gas & Convenience Locations
As the world takes unprecedented measures to stop the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the health of our customers and staff remains our top priority. We continue to take enhanced steps at our North Atlantic locations to provide you with the same essential products and services you need in a safe and clean environment.
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
• We continue to increase our cleaning and sanitizing procedures, especially in high touch point areas such as door handles, counters, pin pads, nozzles and pay at pump screens.
• Acrylic Barriers have been installed in all our stores.
We kindly ask that you
• Respect the social distancing recommendations. To assist we have installed floor decals in all our stores.
• Wear a non-medical mask upon entering all our stores.
• Pay at the Pump when possible, to reduce the number of customers in our stores at any given time.
• Pay for purchases with debit, credit, or gift cards instead of cash in the store. We also ask that our customers scan their own YAY! card or key fob at time of purchase.
Depending on the impact of COVID-19, some of our stores may have to temporarily adjust the hours of operation, which will be posted at each site.
Thank you for your understanding as this will help keep yourself and others safe.
Home Heat Customers
In addition to precautions addressed across our gas and convenience locations, North Atlantic is taking additional steps to protect our customers and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to provide Furnace Oil and Propane deliveries. Regular annual furnace tune-ups and cleanings are available by appointment. We kindly ask that customers pay by credit card, payment through your own financial institution, or charge to your account.
Currently there is no public access to our offices located at 29 Pippy Place, St. John’s and 1 Mount Bernard Avenue, Corner Brook. For any questions, payments or concerns, please call our customer service line 1-877-635-3645 or email email@example.com.
We are closely monitoring protocols set out by the public health agency and implementing their recommendations for social distancing and reducing spread of the virus among our staff and customers.
As always, we are dedicated to offering you the very best customer service and reliable supply as we work through this evolving situation together.