Reporting to the IT Manager, the Systems Analyst will be a highly motivated self-starter who can work both independently and in a team-environment being proactive creating opportunities to resolve or prevent problems. They will be a self-confident problem solver with a strong desire to help others with their needs. This position will be responsible for maintaining and improving computer systems for the organization and its clients. The Systems Analyst will be required to work outside standard hours to oversee upgrades or fixes, ensuring there is minimal interruption to the business.
This position will be primarily located at Come-By-Chance, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end user software/hardware support and vendor relationships for a division of NARL Marketing
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required
- Risk mitigation planning
- Structuring and prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Perform remote and on-site support for the corporate office in St. John’s, satellite offices, retail operations and truck fleet across the province
- Work with minimal direction and exercise strong initiative, judgment, and confidentiality
- Provide advice and end-user training
- Other duties as required
- 5-7 years’ experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Hold a post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Project management & vendor relationship experience required
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; highly organized with an ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience working with VPNs and SFTP, Windows/Windows Server is required
- Experience using Dynamic DNS/DNS & Static/Dynamic IP
- Experience working with FuelFacs would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Meraki routers, switches, and access points would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of SQL, Citrix, VMWare, N-Able, and Active Directory would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Lectrocount Meters would be a benefit
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics, Store Management Suite software packages would be an asset
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to work at multiple locations
- Flexibility in schedule is required, with the ability to travel within the province as necessary
North Atlantic is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you are a highly-motivated team player, have the qualifications, and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Candidates are encouraged to apply by 4:30 pm Friday, January 14, 2022.
ABOUT NORTH ATLANTIC
North Atlantic is a province-wide leader in retail gas and convenience, residential, commercial, and wholesale fuels. For over 30 years, we’ve built our reputation on quality products, extraordinary service and community engagement. With our people first approach, North Atlantic looks for individuals who take initiative and dynamic personalities committed to fostering a strong team environment. We want people who are known for their positive attitude, authentic communications and personal drive.
Great people. Great products. That’s the North Atlantic difference.